Background and aims
The Winter School of Research Commercialisation is an intensive three-day course designed for PhD students, postdoctoral fellows and early career academics who are interested in gaining skills needed to successfully collaborate with the pharma, biotech or healthtech industry partners, or to set up a company in the healthcare field.
Who should attend
The Winter School invites PhDs students, postdocs and other early career academics from all fields with contributions to development of healthcare solutions.
Topics to be covered include:
- The values, possibilities and challenges of collaboration between the academia and industry
- Career options for PhDs in health related industries
- Research based entrepreneurship in the healthcare and biotech fields
- Intellectual property management in support of research and innovation
- Pitching innovation based on your research for funding or collaboration to investors or industry
Registration and Deadline
The registration fee is 100,00 HRK. The registration deadline is 10 November 2019.
Important information for PhD students
The University of Zagreb Faculty of Pharmacy and Biochemistry has preapproved the course as an elective course within the framework of the doctoral Pharmaceutical-Biochemical Sciences study programme.