Background and aims
Winter School Innovation Leaders in BioMed & Health 2021 is organised as a series of online events for early career researchers and professionals interested in gaining skills needed to succeed as leaders in health research and innovation.
Who should attend
Winter School 2021 is open to students, PhD candidates, early career researchers, industry professionals and all those interested in biomed and healthcare innovation careers.
Winter School 2021 Online Events
- 15 November: BioMed & Health Leadership (webinar)
- 16 November: Securing Research and Innovation Funding (webinar)
- 17 November: New Venture Creation (webinar)
- 19 November: Partnering for Innovation (webinar)
- 22 November: Startup Entrepreneurship for Researchers (online workshop)
- 23 November: Communicating your Work to Partners and Funders (online workshop)
Registration is required to participate in one or more Winter School Innovation Leaders 2021 events. Participation in all events is free of charge Registration for workshops on 22nd and 23rd November is limited to 40 participants. Registration for webinars is limited to 100 participants.
School Certificate and PhD Study Programme
To obtain the Winter School Innovation Leaders in BioMed&Health certificate, participation in 80% of the programme is needed. You will be able meet this requirement by attending 2 online workshops and 2 webinars OR by attending 1 online workshop and 4 webinars. You are of course welcome to register for more!
The University of Zagreb Faculty of Pharmacy and Biochemistry has preapproved the Winter School as an elective course within the framework of the doctoral Pharmaceutical-Biochemical Sciences study programme (5 ECTS).