Winter School Innovation Leaders in BioMed & Health 2021 is organised as a series of online events for early career researchers and professionals interested in gaining skills needed to succeed as leaders in health research and innovation.
The Winter School aims to provide a supportive and stimulating international setting where participants can present innovations originating from their research, receive feedback, and establish valuable business and academic contacts for the future.
One can take part in Winter School 2021 webinars and workshops separately or sign up for the whole programme of events.
School Week 2021 Online Events
- 15 November: BioMed & Health Leadership (webinar)
- 16 November: Securing Research and Innovation Funding (webinar)
- 17 November: New Venture Creation (webinar)
- 19 November: Partnering for Innovation (webinar)
- 22 November: Startup Entrepreneurship for Researchers (online workshop)
- 23 November: Communicating your Work to Partners and Funders (online workshop)
You are welcome to register for all the events of interest to you. Workshop participation is limited to 40 people and webinars to 100.
To obtain the Winter School Innovation Leaders in BioMed&Health 2021 certificate, participation in 80% of the programme is needed. You will be able to meet this requirement by attending 2 online workshops and 2 webinars OR by attending 1 online workshop and 4 webinars.
Who should attend?
The Winter School Week 2020 is open to students, PhD candidates, early career researchers, industry professionals and all those interested in development and manufacturing of healthcare solutions. All participants should have a professional proficiency in English (the working language of the School).